Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Percy Jackson RPG

Percy Jackson Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hey there welcome to PJRPG site the RPG site for Percy Jackson And the Olympians Series and Heroes of Olympus. You may RP once you have a character have fun RPing!

Story by meeee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Linely
Admin
Blake Linely

Story by meeee Empty
PostSubject: Story by meeee   Story by meeee EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:41 am

Before camp

"But dad!" I whined.
"No buts," said dad.
"I don't want to go to this camp filled with weird people!"

3 Years later...
" So this is me. Blake Linely here with my friends Tulip, Lexi, Ben, and my friend Summer," I said on Camp Half-Blood news. "So any news about camp lately well let's see." I pulled out a card. "Well we beat the titans in the war!" We all cheered. "Now it is the girls' turn in gossip, well the girls except Lexi." the camera turns to the girls.
"Hey! It's Summer and Tulip here! So gossip is that Tulip has a crush on Niall Horan from One Direction!"
Summer said.
"No I don't!" Tulip says nervously. "She totally does!" Everybody in the studio said.

Later that day.....

"Hey Summer want to hang out a little?" I asked. This was weird for a son of Athena, but not weird to a daughter of Aphrodite.
"Sure," She replied.
I had a bit of a crush on her. What? It's not like I have a huge crush on her. We went into the Athena cabin since it was more peaceful there. The Aphrodite cabin would start gossiping about stuff.
She pulled out a book. I gaped. "Hey not all Aphrodite kids are airheads," She said
"It's just I've never seen a Aphrodite kid read," I replied.
"Not many have," She responded.
"So want to go anywhere?" I asked.
"How about the beach?" She replied.
"Sure," I said.

At the beach......

"Beautiful," I said.
"Yup," she said.
The beach was full of umbrellas, towels, people, and of course sand. The fireworks were coming up and I really wanted to ask her, but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

Story by meeee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story by meeee   Story by meeee EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:49 pm

Dude awesome since my charrie Lexi is mute here is an idea. You know how you well 'Blake' likes Summer right Lexi can play many instruments and she can create a sunset she can maybe randomly walk in since apparently she doesnt make noise she can create u a super nice sunset and maybe play a song for u on the violin just dont notice her Smile
Back to top Go down
https://percyjacksonrpg.4umer.com

Story by meeee
Page 1 of 1