Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Percy Jackson RPG

Percy Jackson Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hey there welcome to PJRPG site the RPG site for Percy Jackson And the Olympians Series and Heroes of Olympus. You may RP once you have a character have fun RPing!

Diana's story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake Linely
Admin
Blake Linely

Diana's story Empty
PostSubject: Diana's story   Diana's story EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:30 pm

Chap. 1

Can i go to the washroom please i said with my cutest little girl voice. Of course you can said the teacher and patted me on the head. I went in to the Demon School Bathroom with my best friend Elle. Oh wait rewind i forgot to introduce myself, I'm Agent Double Hockey Stick to Elle my name is Katie ok now fast forward. As i said we walked into the Demon School's Bathroom. I walked ouver to one of the stalls closed the door and did my check in to the S.A.D and no its not called sad if you call it sad my director will kill you. Anyway i work in the S.A.D Secret Agent Departement. Ok back to were we were ooh the bathroom. I set the bomb's timer and grabbed Elle and left. But you didnt flush said Elle. I walk back in go to the stall beside my bomb and flush. AHHH i screamed to get Elle's attention. There is a gigantic spider. Where? Wher? creamed Elle. I hate spiders where is it? she asked twirling in a circle. If we dont get out of here it will eat us come on im yelled. Yes she is quite dumb since i srunk her brain in the last mission but it was an accident. I grabbed Elle's wrist and together we ran outside.

Me and Elle walked back outside. I jumped into a car. Ohh wait rewind. I jumped into my moms car with Elle. Fast forward since you know whos car it is. Elle walked into the car. She pressed a button. NOOOOO i screamed in slow motion to make it dramatic. Whats wrong? asked Elle. You werent supposed to touch that button. Why not isnt that supposed to start the car? asked Elle. NOOO it spews out poison gas i said. We have to get out of here i screamed um do you have the keys? i asked. No im not smart enough to have them Elle giggled. Oh right i muttered. I take out my pocket knife. Cool pocket Knife said Elle seeing my rainbow gadget. Id call it a gadget i said using the lazer in it i cut a hole in my moms window. I hope she doesnt kill me for this i thoguht. Come on lets go i screamed to Elle. I dont want to i like purple stuff she said pointing to the poison gas. Thats the poison i screamed. I grabbed Elle and dragged her out the hole. I took out some Super Sticky Agent Glue and stuck the glass back to the hole i cut.

"Elle we're going to Europe," I said.
Back to top Go down

Diana's story
Page 1 of 1