Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Percy Jackson RPG

Percy Jackson Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hey there welcome to PJRPG site the RPG site for Percy Jackson And the Olympians Series and Heroes of Olympus. You may RP once you have a character have fun RPing!

Like A Phoenix Risen From The Ashes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ADMIN BREE ?!
Admin

Like A Phoenix Risen From The Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Like A Phoenix Risen From The Ashes   Like A Phoenix Risen From The Ashes EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:22 pm

Okay, I don't know what urged me to make this here since it's almost inactive (Yeah, that's gonna change when I start advertising) but I guess I just wanted to do this. Ah well. DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own PJATO

Chapter One: Phoenix Reborn

Chocolate eyes observed the small girl quietly. The man-or centaur, whatever you wanted to call the thousand year old man-had seen many heroes in his previous days. Hercules came and went, accomplishing great feats and making Chiron's eyes sparkle. Achilles held a special place in his heart too but then there were the two meddlesome ones that he cherished the most. Annabeth Chase and Perseus Jackson. The two were the ideal heroes, standing side by side as power and wisdom or reckless force and balance. It didn't come as a surprise to him when they started courting or "dating" as the mortals called him nowadays. Then, just like all the others, they vanished in a puff of smoke, falling into Tartarus hand in hand and they hadn't been seen for over a century. Now, as he studied the frail girl called Molianne, he could see her just vanishing away like all of the other heroes. Only Hercules had survived and that was only because he completed the ten most impossible Quests bestowed upon all demigodkind.

"E-Excuse me, S-Sir? Y-You s-said you'd hel-help me?"

The girl spoke. Her voice wavered uncontrollobly and the old centaur smiled at her kindly. Stroking his beard, he thought.

"Ah, yes. I did say that, didn't I?" He mused and Moli nodded frantically. Chuckling, Chiron set a hand on the small girl's head. "Have you ever heard of the greek myths, child?"

IT'S SHORT FOR A REASON! It's a prologue or teaser so expect longer chapters in the future
Back to top Go down

Like A Phoenix Risen From The Ashes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Percy Jackson RPG :: OOC Chat :: General Talk-
Jump to: