Percy Jackson RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Percy Jackson RPG

Percy Jackson Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hey there welcome to PJRPG site the RPG site for Percy Jackson And the Olympians Series and Heroes of Olympus. You may RP once you have a character have fun RPing!

A place to be alone

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blake Linely
Admin
Blake Linely

A place to be alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:40 pm

"Luna, daughter of Zeus," I say.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Gross

PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:52 pm

"Nice to meet ya. Ben, where you think you're going?" He asked after noticing that Ben was getting ready to bolt.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:55 pm

" i don't need to talk to dads favorite." Ben hated how Hades would not talk to him but would allow Nico to stay with him.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Gross

PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:57 pm

"Ben, relax. It's not like I enjoy being the Underworld." Nico said.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:59 pm

" you don't, than why don't you stay at camp jupiter where your favorite half sibling is?" he didn't really care if Nico liked him or not, he was just jealous.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Gross

PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:12 pm

"Now you're just being rude. Hazel isn't my favorite half-sibling. I only go there to check up on her..." Nico said. He didn't add the part that Hazel was the closest thing he had left to Bianca.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:23 pm

Ben rolls his eyes, he didn't know why exactly he was being rude at this point. Habit maybe? Ben says " oh, so you come check on me, must have forgot."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Gross

PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Nico snarled a bit. "I didn't even know who you were till today. Don't start turning my words againstme." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:46 pm

Ben gives a cruel grin and says " i can do whatever i want, its not like your the cabin leader."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Gross

PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:54 pm

"Pfft, I made the cabin. And I'm the Ghost King. I have more power at my finger tips then you could hope for." Nico said.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:17 pm

" you may have made the cabin, but the people living insides trust is what matters."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Gross

PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:36 pm

"You talk to me as if I owe you some kind of explanation for the choices that I make. I don'towe you anything. Whether you hate me or not is your choice, but just know that your hate isn't directed at me because you resent me. It's because you are mad at our father. Grudges is the flaw of all Hades kids,I had to learn that myself the hard way." Nico said to the boy and then started to flicker, fading into the shadows. "It was nice tomeet you Luna. And it was sorta nice to meet you Ben. I'll talk to Dad about visiting you...no promises though." He said and then he was gone. As if he had never been there to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:43 pm

" he won't talk to dad, i know Hades will ignore him."
Back to top Go down
Blake Linely
Admin
Blake Linely

PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:29 am

"Hades is a well in between ignorant and listener," I say.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:15 pm

ooc: blake?
Back to top Go down
Blake Linely
Admin
Blake Linely

PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:17 pm

OOC:Mistake xD I meant Luna.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:14 pm

" he is no listener."
Back to top Go down
Blake Linely
Admin
Blake Linely

PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:28 pm

OOC:I'm on my iPad.

"Been to the winter solstice meeting yet? Ugh so boring!" I say.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:22 pm

" no i haven't."
Back to top Go down
Blake Linely
Admin
Blake Linely

PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:29 pm

"You just sit around listening to the gods talk while you might talk to a boy or girl," I say.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:33 pm

" well, at least we are allowed to see are parents two times a year." Ben says this with obvious contempt.
Back to top Go down
Blake Linely
Admin
Blake Linely

PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:42 pm

"Rather not see Zeus," I say.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:25 pm

I walk in the forest with Clove and Miiko at my side. If they think we are triplets and look exactly alike well we arent me and Miiko are thought Clove is just our best friend i thought. Weve been here for 2 years and people still think we are triplets i thought.

"Soo what should we do?" i asked to Maikel and Clove. Spotting a purple flower i picked it up and gave it to Clove. Purple was her favorite color. Then it was my turn to be suprised.

I spot a blu-ish green-ish flower spotting the mixed colors of Miiko's favorite color i quickly pick it up and hand it to her. "Here for you since you gave me this beautiful flower" i said as we continued to walk.

Last edited by Daila Korokes on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://percyjacksonrpg.4umer.com
Blake Linely
Admin
Blake Linely

PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:36 pm

I spot three people walking. They looked liked triplets, but I thought I'd seen them before. They said one of them wasn't their brother or sister. I remembered it was Maikel, Miiko, and Clove. I couldn't tell which one was which. "Hey Maikel! Hey Miiko! Hi Clove!" I wave to them. I point to Ben and make a sign which says don't get on his bad side.
Back to top Go down
Lexi
Admin
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:10 pm

I nod a thanks at the gesture. "Hi" we all said in unison. I walk up close my sister and Clove following behind.

"So how are you?" i asked. I sit down on the floor never caring about my clothes. Only Aphrodite kids do i say laughing in my head.

I say nothing and sit down beside Miiko. I begin to play with the friend ship bracelets both from Miiko and Maikel nervously.
Back to top Go down
https://percyjacksonrpg.4umer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place to be alone   A place to be alone - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A place to be alone
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Percy Jackson RPG :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Forest :: Southern Forest-
Jump to: